As we re-open on an appointment only basis we want to update our patients and assure them we are doing everything possible to maintain a safe and healthy environment. As safety is our utmost priority as we tend to your dental needs, the following steps have been taken:
· Park and Call- please call upon arrival and wait in your vehicle so we may eliminate traffic in the waiting room.
· Screening upon entry-patient’s temperatures will be taken when they enter and we will screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
· Guests-please avoid bringing any non-essential guests to your appointment.
· Staff screening- we will take temperatures and screen all staff daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
· Facility Sanitization-as we are already accustom to do, all areas will be sanitized before and after each patient. Non-essential items such as magazines and toys have been removed. Please feel free to bring your own pen if paying by credit card.
Please refer to the following letter for more the information.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (865) 966-0500.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Brakovec and the staff of West Knox Dentistry
Dr. Brakovec and the staff of West Knox Dentistry are committed to meet our patient's Dental Needs in a Competent, Caring and Compassionate manner. Come see our clean, friendly and inviting office.
Metal free restorations including Porcelain Crowns and Veneeers and Tooth-Colored Composite Fillings.
Implant supported restorations including Crowns and Bridges as well as Implant retained Dentures.
We offer several options for Teeth Whitening, both in office and take home kits. Click the button for more info.
Exams, cleanings, cavity detecting X-rays and Child Sealants as well as Oral Cancer screenings.
Traditional and Metal-Free partials available as well as Complete Dentures, Implant retained and Implant supported partials and dentures.
Dr. Brakovec performs both procedures but may also refer to Specialists as indicated.
Great option for those with sensitive teeth. A 20 minute in-office Whitening Treatment which includes a take home touch-up kit.
Traditional take home bleaching program with Custom Trays.
Great bleaching program for the busy lifestyle.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Se habla Espanol.
215 Center Park Dr. Suite 900 Knoxville, Tn 37922
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
We are open the first Friday of each month unless the date conflicts with a Holiday.