As we resume on as normal of basis as feasible we want to update our patients and assure them we are doing everything possible to maintain a safe and healthy environment. As safety is our utmost priority as we tend to your dental needs, the following steps have been taken:
· Staff Vaccination Status- 100% of our staff has received both doses of the COVID Vaccine.
· Screening upon entry-patient’s will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
· Guests-please avoid bringing any non-essential guests to your appointment.
· Staff screening- we continue to screen all staff daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
· Facility Sanitization-as we are already accustom to do, all areas will be sanitized before and after each patient. Non-essential items such as magazines and toys have been removed. Please feel free to bring your own pen if paying by credit card.
If you have any questions regarding your upcoming appointment please give us a call at (865) 966-0500
Dr. Brakovec and the staff of West Knox Dentistry are committed to meet our patient's Dental Needs in a Competent, Caring and Compassionate manner. Come see our clean, friendly and inviting office.
Metal free restorations including Porcelain Crowns and Veneeers and Tooth-Colored Composite Fillings.
Implant supported restorations including Crowns and Bridges as well as Implant retained Dentures.
We offer several options for Teeth Whitening, both in office and take home kits. Click the button for more info.
Exams, cleanings, cavity detecting X-rays and Child Sealants as well as Oral Cancer screenings.
Traditional and Metal-Free partials available as well as Complete Dentures, Implant retained and Implant supported partials and dentures.
Dr. Brakovec performs both procedures but may also refer to Specialists as indicated.
Great option for those with sensitive teeth. A 20 minute in-office Whitening Treatment which includes a take home touch-up kit.
Traditional take home bleaching program with Custom Trays.
Great bleaching program for the busy lifestyle.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Se habla Espanol.
215 Center Park Dr. Suite 900 Knoxville, Tn 37922
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
We are open the first Friday of each month unless the date conflicts with a Holiday.